Wednesday, October 22, 2008

London II

How many pictures do I need to see to start crying?


(click on the pictures for higher resolution)



Metro (Tube) station of Queen's Park, the neighborhood where I lived



London in a gray day, traffic in opposite directions than most roads of the world



Crossing Oxford St., a really nice and crazy street



Another photo showing inverted traffic in the roads, car driver seat is on the right hand side. Cars go by the left lane and come by the right side



I think this very well known Coffe Shop is in Notting Hill



The world famous street market of Notting Hill, a very nice neighborhood



Buses waiting for tourists, big tourism business in London. The drive way is red, that's something that catchs your attention



While crossing the streets sometimes you have to look to the left and sometimes to the right



A very narrow street from London



...


The Lodon Tube, the metro, some lines are good like this one, Picadilly Lane



An internet 'Cafe', London style



The classic red phone booths



Typical London Street, you can see the Cafe Nero in the back, light blue sign



A phone booth, the three red icons of London; public buses, mail boxes and phone booths



Regents Park St., at the back the bus stop where I used to wait for the 6... strange but this road never looks this empty



Earl' Court, the tube station that I used to see in my way to work riding the 28



Yellow line, how many times I was upset because of the huge delays on these metro line



Double deck buses. I think part of my heart is still riding one of those buses



Marne St., one house similar to the one where I was living, you can pass in front of it, count 6 or 7 steps and you are on the next house.

.

No comments: